For the most up to date information regarding Covid-19, please visit; Center for Disease Control (CDC) www.cdc.gov
Face masks are required during all bodywork sessions.
Executive order 11/16/20
by Governor bergum
Text 701-741-7922 ONE WORD Choose Below
We want to get you the services and solutions you are looking for easily and fast. Let us help you today.
To Get More Information, text: INFO
To be on same day cancelation list, text: CANCEL
To have a WeCare Team Member Call you, text: CALL
Easily Book your appointment fast online BELOW
* Relieve pain – drug-free”: Sessions with Andrea Grigsby BCTMB and Jon Schauer LMT
* Imagine “turning down” your pain like hitting a mute button
* Completely safe and chemical-free
* Applying the latest science in clinical massage
“If you’re struggling with chronic pain this may sound like a dream, but in 2020 the latest research shown in the scientific world journal, states that pain was significantly reduced and the level of disability significantly improved compared to the baseline. The conclusion was that massage had a positive effect on patients with chronic pain and produced fast therapeutic results.” Article Link
Instantly Book Your Service Below!
For a faster reply: Text 701-741-7922 to request an appointment or more information.
R. E. S. T. Float therapy
"Massage is good medicine"
- AMTA Research
School + CEU's
One Massage and Collaborators
Discover how results-oriented bodywork can help you.
Whether you are:
A seasoned athlete in training
Struggling with pain from injury, neglect, repetitive strain, long hours in front of a computer
Or you just want a proactive approach to keeping your body young, healthy and pain-free…
Discover how results-oriented bodywork can help you feel and perform better now!
Massage Therapy for Health Purposes
Review Research on medical massage
BISMARCK NORTH DAKOTA
Featuring Andrea Grigsby BCTMB and One Massage
– Float Therapy Pools at One Massage Tension Relief Center in Bismarck ND
– Pain relief and the brains own pharmaceuticals
– The benefits of Massage Therapy and Integrative Structural Massage
– The stress response and stress solutions
– The deeper effects of regular massage therapy for acute and chronic pain relief
– The body’s response to massage therapy – different types of massage for different purposes
Science, health, and Massage
Massage is recognized by the American Medical Association.
Don’t put off your wellness massage any longer.
Massage Therapy and your Health
Know your facts:
The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery indicates that massage therapy can significantly reduce pain, anxiety and muscular tension, as well as enhance relaxation and satisfaction after cardiac surgery
Take back control, conquer your pain.
Intelligent Movement. Profound Results.
Using innovative fascia-based techniques and postural re-education, structural massage by Andrea Grigsby BCTMB can help you get back to the healthy active lifestyle you deserve.